Tuesday, July 12, 2011

12 Eco Village

It has been a bit crowded since my sister arrived to Lebanon, but we have been doing all these awesome activities, I am going to update y'all with the news as soon as I can take a breath. For now, here is ECO VILLAGE, which is rugged and raw and a true environmental experience! I was ecstatically happy with everything, though I must be honest the hike seemed a little simplistic, but I guess they were limited with space!  If you are coming to Lebanon this is a definite must see.













2 comments:

Baladas Mp3 said...


My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday July 16th I pay tribute to Arab culture , Middle East songs,in Arabic lenguage.
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.

Dania said...

Thank You for the wonderful support! Best of Luck,
Dania